Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Seattle Seahawks VS Pittsburg Stealers - Who's The lock?

The big game is finally right around the corner and I have to say I'm pretty fired up for it. I have a feeling this game will be very entertaining! Pitt has been on fire lately. Their defense looks as though they can stop anyone. They made fools of the colts. Pitt is also the favorite. Are people just jumping on the bandwagon though??? My pick is Seattle!!!!! Yes they were in a weeker division but... They have accomplished some pretty amazing tasks this year. THey have the leagues most impressive Running back. Even though Alexander has been critised as being small and not tough, the man broke the TD record this year. He also lead the league in 3rd down conversions which means that man was banging for short yardage gain. I think the Seahawks defense is just as good as the steelers as well and don't get nearly as much credit. Finally I think it has alot to do with the fact that Seattle is a west coast team. West coast teams traditionally don't get as much credit as Eastern teams. I guess we will all find out on Sunday but my money is on Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home